I live in a place where the closest Outback Steakhouse is, or at least feels, like farther away than I want to travel for a salad. I was really craving one, so I made a list of all the things that were familiar about the salad and this is what I came up with. This is the closest taste I have ever had to the salad I've been craving. Sans prime rib.
- 1 head of lettuce cut into 4 wedges.
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 4 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Ken's Steakhouse Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup Ken's Steakhouse Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing
- Mix the two dressings in a bowl together until they are thoroughly mixed together.
- In 4 bowls, put the 1 lettuce wedge, 1/4 of the onions, and 1/4 of the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the walnuts, blue cheese crumble, and bacon bits on each wedge.
- Drizzle 1/4 of the dressing onto each wedge. Then drizzle 1 TBSP of the balsamic vinegar on each.
- Serve and enjoy!