- 1/2 loaf Italian bread 1/2 inch thick slices
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and put them under the broiler until toasted.
- When one side is toasted, pull out and immediately butter each slice.
- Turn the slices over and put them back under the broiler. When done, butter those sides.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon on each piece of buttered toast.
- Then spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk onto each slice. Put back under the broiler for 1 minute. Check to make sure its not burning.
- Take out and serve!