According to MyFitnessPal, each serving is 307 calories.
- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 Hillshire Farms Lite Polska Kielbasa (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until tender; drain. It took my microwave somewhere between 5-8 minutes for these little guys to get tender.
- In a large skillet, saute kielbasa, garlic, and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add potatoes; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until kielbasa and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, and pepper; stir into skillet.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach is wilted.