These pizzas were inspired by Rachael Ray's kid-friendly ladybug pizzas, but I made them for the whole family using a whole wheat thin crust pizza. My 2-year-old daughter LOVED them! She felt like such a big girl!
- 1 package (3 crusts) Golden Homes Whole Grain Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 large Vine Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 package Sargento Reduced-Fat Provolone Slices
- 1 package Sargento Fat-Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 small cans chopped black olives
- 2-3 TBSP Contadina pizza squeeze sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- On the crust, put a thin layer of sauce.
- Put 3 pieces of provolone on each pizza. Then sprinkle the sauced areas with the mozzarella, distributing evenly.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and layer them on the pizzas. Also spread out the chopped black olives across the pizzas.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes, longer if you need the top cooked (move closer to the top of the oven).
- Salt and pepper to taste.