I had to use tiny zucchini based on availability at my grocery store, but it still works out just fine. You just get small pizzas.
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 medium tomato diced tiny
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 TBSP minced garlic
- Tomato pizza sauce
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 in pieces.
- Grill or broil the zucchini on a rack for 15 minutes on Hi (if broiling).
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice the tomato.
- When the zucchini is finished cooking, transfer to a cookie sheet or baking tray.Make sure there is space between the zucchini slices.
- I recommend using a tomato sauce in a squirt bottle and put one drop on each zucchini.
- Follow up with a little bit of garlic on each.
- Then take the mozzarella and sprinkle a bit on each, pushing down to spread the garlic and sauce.
- Now put a pinch of grated Parmesan on each.
- Top off each of the zucchini pieces with a tiny piece of tomato.
- Put in the oven until the cheese is melted. About 10-15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired and serve.