- 1 package of Crescent Rolls
- 9 slices of Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
- 2 Cups Reduced-Fat Sargento Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and peal apart the first triangle.
- Lay one slice of turkey bacon on the triangle.
- Then sprinkle a good helping of cheese from the larger part to the smaller part.
- Sprinkle a little Oregano in the middle, if you want a little seasoning.
- Roll the crescent from the larger to the smaller.
- Repeat for the rest of the rolls. Once slice of turkey bacon per crescent.
- Sprinkle a little Montreal Steak Seasoning on top before baking.
- Cook until golden brown.