What I also thought was that if I made these for adults, I would not blend the mixture as much and make it more chunky, use different cheese and be more adult-taste-bud-friendly. You know your audience and can adjust as you see fit.
Baby Twice-Baked Potatoes
Serving: 1 (12m old baby)
- 4 baby red potatoes
- 3 small stocks of already cooked broccoli
- 2 baby carrots
- 2 TBSP freshly shredded Asiago cheese (half for sprinkling before baking)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 400F. Wash your potatoes, poke them, and put them on a baking sheet in the oven. Cook until tender.
- Carefully cut in half and scoop out the middle. I stress carefully, because the skin might peel off. Don't panic, just keep going.
- Put the scooped out middles, broccoli, baby carrots, vegetable broth, and 1/2 the cheese into a food processor (or bullet blender) and mix to a smooth consistency (for baby).
- Refill the skins with the mixture and sprinkle the leftover cheese on top. Put back into over and bake until cooked through.
- Let cool and serve.