- 3 Vine Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 large Cucumber
- 1 large Red or Vidalia onion
- 1.5 cups Zesty Italian Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash your tomatoes and cucumber. Then skin the cucumber and cut into chunky slices. Then quarter the slices and put into a larger seal-able bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the seeds. Then cut each quarter in half and cut each section into three pieces. Put into bowl with cucumber.
- Cut and peel onion and cut each half into quarter inch slices, then halve the slices (so you have a quartered onion with each section cut into quarter inch slices). Add to bowl with cucumber and tomatoes.
- Add 1.5 cups Zesty Italian Dressing to the bowl. Add a little sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cover and shake the container to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Put into refrigerator to chill. Best served the same day. Not as good after 2 days.