Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Turkey Bacon and Cheese Crescents

Turkey Bacon and Cheese Crescents


Ingredients
  • 1 package of Crescent Rolls
  • 9 slices of Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
  • 2 Cups Reduced-Fat Sargento Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
  • Oregano
  • Montreal Steak Seasoning

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400.
  2. Unroll the crescent rolls and peal apart the first triangle.
  3. Lay one slice of turkey bacon on the triangle.
  4. Then sprinkle a good helping of cheese from the larger part to the smaller part. 
  5. Sprinkle a little Oregano in the middle, if you want a little seasoning.
  6. Roll the crescent from the larger to the smaller.
  7. Repeat for the rest of the rolls. Once slice of turkey bacon per crescent. 
  8. Sprinkle a little Montreal Steak Seasoning on top before baking.
  9. Cook until golden brown.

No comments: