Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Salsa Egg Toast

Salsa Egg Toast
(about 420 calories per serving. Serves 1)

Ingredients
  • 1 container (1/2 cup) Egg Beaters
  • 2 TBSP Tostitos Chunky Salsa (mild)
  • ¼ cup Finely Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
  • 1 slice Whole Wheat Toast

Instructions
  1. In a pan, use your preferred non-stick method (spray, butter, whatever). 
  2. Heat the pan and then add the Egg Beaters, Salsa, and Cheese.
  3. While this is cooking in the pan, toast the bread. 
  4. Once done, put the egg mixture on the toast.
And just a loving bit of pimpage:

No comments: