Enlightened Egg Salad
- 6 large hard boiled eggs (pealed and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the bread and egg in a bowl.
- Once the dressing is mixed, add in the chopped eggs and mix to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add salad to bread and serve.
Note: Add an additional tablespoon of mayonnaise if it tastes too yogurt, but just adjust the calories for it.