Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frozen Banana Breakfast Smoothie

This recipe was inspired by the Chocolate Banana recipe I posted on here. It is a great breakfast and filling.


Frozen Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Servings: 1
Cook Time: 5 minutes (not including freezing)

Ingredients
1 large frozen banana
1 cup Light Silk Milk (or preferred milk)
6 oz preferred yogurt (I use fruit flavors)
1 tsp honey

Instructions
  1. Put all ingredients into preferred blending device.
  2. Hit blend until everything is perfectly incorporated.
  3. Enjoy!
Magic Bullet MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing SetI usually buy the individual Dannon Light 'n Fit yogurts and just add one of the little squares into my Bullet cup. I have found that the Cherry flavor one is absolutely delicious, as well as the Pina Colada and Pear. Experiment to learn what your favorite flavor is.

No comments: