Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake

Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
Inspired by Kraft Food & Family Spring '09. This is a really great recipe and there was pretty much nothing leftover for the next day. It was delicious!

Ingredients
  • 2 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
  • 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
  • 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
  • 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
  • Salt & Pepper

Instructions
  1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
  2. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. We used the microwave directions, which made it quicker, since you bake it to be crispy.
  3. Combine remaining ingredients.
  4. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with stuffing.
  5. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done and top is crispy.

No comments: