Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Funfetti Cookies

Funfetti Cookies
About 20 cookies


This recipe was bopping around on Pinterest and I snagged up the repin. I made these as an incentive treat for Friday Freewrite Nummy Snack for my students. The cookies were easy and I could make a bunch quickly. When I made them, I tripled the recipe so that I would have enough cookies for everyone, plus co-workers, and my daughter and husband. They went over really well.

Ingredients
  • 1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil

Instructions
  1. Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
  2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  3. Spray a baking sheet with Non-Stick Spray.
  4. Roll into about 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet. About 10-12 per baking sheet.
  5. Bake for amount 8 minutes or until starting to brown around the edges. 
  6. Place on a cooling rack. Store in a sealed container or Ziploc bag.

Note: By my last batch of cookies, they were baking faster, so just keep an eye on them.

No comments: