Welcome to Sarah's Adventures in Culinary Experimentation

This blog is for posting recipes I've experimented with while teaching myself to cook. Some I have taken from my favorite recipe books, others are purely my own experimentations. My audience is usually just my husband, my toddler daughter, and I and we are living on a tight budget. Sometimes you might find a splurge.

Hopefully you'll find something here that you like!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Nutella Crescents

Nutella Crescents
Serving: 4-8


Ingredients
1 package Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
8 TBSP Nutella

Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Open the crescent package and break apart the crescents into the pre-cut triangles.
  3. Take 1 TBSP of Nutella and start at the largest end of the crescent and spread it a little over halfway up the triangle.
  4. Roll the crescents and place them on a nonstick baking sheet. Repeat for remaining crescents.
  5. Let bake until golden brown on the top.
  6. Serve.
Note: You can also do this with jam.

No comments: